For our Client, one of the most stable SSC in the market, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of Senior Financial Analyst.what we offer
- onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career,
- private medical care for you and your family,
- lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen,
- social events such as: family events, football league, charity auctions,
- attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus,
- comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers).
- coordination of monthly performance management cycle, business forecast, actual analysis, and reporting activities for Europe,
- communication across business partners, incl. divisions, market representatives, Supply Chain and US headquarter on various business matters,
- on-time and seamless forecast and plan data submission to the corporate management systems,
- timely preparation of presentation materials to support Sr. Leadership in business planning, strategic review meetings and monthly financial reviews,
- develop or/and improve management reports to support better business decisions. Be a system and management reporting expert for Europe finance stakeholders,
- provide financial support in the areas of deal analysis and contract negotiation, pro forma P&Ls, profit management, pricing strategy and execution, contract management, rebate analysis, capital investment, etc.,
- provide financial support in the areas of product pricing and margin analysis, margin improvement initiatives, P&L analysis and support, portfolio strategy and analysis, equipment management, profit improvement and other strategic business initiatives,
- deliver various ad hoc analyses and support planning activities.
- 4+ years relevant work experience in controlling, forecasting, planning, and financial management reporting in a multinational company,
- good knowledge of financial processes in industry and business understanding behind the financial numbers,
- master’s degree in finance/Accounting. If undergraduate studies are not in finance, an accounting certification (ACCA, CIMA) in progress or completed preferred.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills to organize and synthesize large amounts of data into meaningful analysis,
- excellent excel modelling skills,
- a self-motivated and high energy individual that thrives in an environment characterized by growth, change and opportunity,
- team player attitude, ability to adapt to complex situations,
- english fluency mandatory and strong communication skills.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...