For our client in the banking sector we are looking for Senior .NET Developer
Our client's goal is to serve customers from all backgrounds and origins. They want employees to reflect this diversity at all levels. They are committed to creating a culture where the best people want to work, where promotion is based on merit, where respect for others is valued and where development opportunities are widely available to all.what we offer
- attractive salary and location (possibility of full-time remote work)
- Work based on a B2B contract
- Opportunity for development in an international environment in one of the largest financial institutions in the world
- Write excellent-quality code based on functional requirements, while meeting agile implementation deadlines.
- Contribute to concept models, design and system architectures.
- Build, deploy, and test application components in a development environment during the implementation phase working with all layers of the application stack.
- Work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
- Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
- Component Design/ Coding/ Unit Testing/ Debugging
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Around 7+ years of strong knowledge of T-SQL (MS SQL server) and C#\.NET
- Good to have: Experience in REACTjs,
- Bonus (not required):Kafka,RabbitMQ and Openshift Linux build (Kubernetes & Docker)
- Understanding of modern development techniques: automated testing, agile, continuous integration
- Desirable knowledge: C\C++, F#
- Desirable business knowledge: Securities & Custody, SWIFT 15022/20022
- Desirable knowledge of Git & JIRA.
- Able to work with Production Support when required
- Custody/Financial services domain experience
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and problem-solving experience for implementation, debugging and testing.
- Fluent English (B2/C1)
- Able to work as part of a virtual team in a culturally diverse background
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...