For a client in the banking sector, we are looking for a person to fill the position of Senior Project manager.
There is a very self-contained role because most of the team will be in the UK, so the person must be self-motivated and have some discipline. The area of the role is business change in the organization supporting technology. The role is embedded in the business area, but supports technology.
what we offer
- Form of cooperation: B2B contract
- Project duration:12 months with the possibility of extension
- Office location: Warsaw
- Cooperation model: hybrid (3x office per week)
- Taking proactive measures aimed at minimizing and mitigating risks
- Manage an effective project team
- Leading and coordinating projects within the operation, in collaboration with our product and technology partners and our customers
- Manage business change
- Proactively act independently in collaboration with a spread-out team
what we expect
- 5+ years of Total experience, minimum 4 years of experience in Project Management
- Very good knowledge of English B2/C1
- PM/BA certifications such as CBAP, PMI PBA, PMI PMP, PMI ACP, PMI PgMP will be preferred.
- Familiarity with project management (requirements management, risk management, resource management, project integration management, etc.) and project management skills.
- Risk management, resource management, project integration management, etc.).
- Exposure to various SDLC methodologies, especially agile.
- Strong competency in Business Analyst and project management tools - MS Project, JIRA, Confluence,
SharePoint, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Experience working in wealth management, investment management / capital markets
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age