Our client is the global market leader in plating chemistry and equipment, generating sales of more than $1.2 billion with over 4,000 professionals across 47 countries.
We are offering the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where from day one you will be actively involved in the setup, continuous development, and management of a new “Reporting & Budgeting” Team in our Competence Center (CC) in Poznan. You will create value for the company by (1) producing high-quality reports and drive overall standardization and harmonization of the reporting landscape, (2) support the annual budgeting process, and (3) provide high-quality data for financial analysis.
Interested? Apply!what we offer
- you will be part of our CC and a team of professional and ambitious enthusiasts who serve as an expert hub for our worldwide Operations
- you will find a global and diverse corporate world combined with a Competence Center environment. High personal impact is more than welcome and this is where we stand out as an employer
- you will receive extensive orientation support and close feedback during your work
- a performance-orientated culture where ownership, collaboration, customer orientation, and systemic thinking are highly valued
- effective communication infrastructure for personal and virtual setups to enable collaboration with our Headquarter in Berlin as well as our worldwide organization
- a conducive environment operating a global learning and development curriculum for personal and professional growth. We have numerous tools in place for constant learning and offer customized behavioral programs around leadership and effective working
- flexible working time and remote work opportunity to cater to your personal needs
- you will find yourself working in a modern office environment with supportive facilities
- an attractive compensation and benefits package including a performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, company contribution for gym memberships, and many more
- we live our values: diversity & respect, integrity, quality, embracing and leading change, passion for what we do!
- perform day-to-day tasks independently (according to task list) and escalate incidents to Team Lead when appropriate
- perform data collection for higher complexity financial analysis -> ensuring data consistency and plausibility and on-time delivery of reporting (e.g. operating working capital analysis, cash flow analysis, etc.)
- take part in monthly/year-end account closing, involved in annual budgeting and rolling financial forecast particularly in more complex activities (e.g. sales & margin analysis, P&L validation, OWC validation, etc.)
- communicate with a higher level of the organization e.g. Finance Director, Global Marketing and Business Team for rolling financial forecast
- support to identify opportunities for process harmonization/standardization and collaborate with stakeholders to implement changes
- lead ad-hoc projects e.g. cash flow forecast alignment with Global Treasury, roll-out single commentary platform for European entities, etc.
- initiate process automation to optimize operations (e.g. support the development of new reporting tools -> act as the key driver for automation of reporting
- perform a bi-yearly review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and strictly follow SOPs without irregularity
- min. Bachelor’s degree, preferred but not limited to in Finance Accounting and Controlling or experiences related to comparable
- 3+ years of work experience related to Finance
- deep understanding of the Accounting and Controlling process
- professional knowledge of Logical mind/analytical skills to perform complex financial analysis and data and metrics interpreting
- good SAP R/3 and SAP BW knowledge and working experience
- good practical computer skills e.g. MS Office, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, (good to have but not obligatory Excel Marcos, PowerBI, SAC, think-cell, etc.)
- strong willingness to understand the business process (the context and the rationale behind it) and act as a liaison for the team (e.g. between Team Lead and Specialist)
- capability to manage/co-ordinate complex tasks independently within the prescribed time limit and under pressure (resilience)
- good project management to drive/feedback the process -> execute action plan with an appropriate timeline and monitor the process to Team Lead
- communicate proactively to the team lead for troubleshooting
- communicate proactively with key stakeholders -> Moderates/holds regular meetings with them
- present good ideas, new projects to Team Lead
- mentoring and motivating Specialists
- driving automation of reporting
- passion for thinking outside of the box -> provide creative idea/insightAmbition, resilience, curiosity, and desire to learn
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...