We are looking for Senior Statistical Programmer
Our client, a prominent player in the pharmaceutical industry, specializes in the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines to address some of the world's most challenging diseases. With a global presence and a steadfast commitment to science and patient well-being, our client is actively seeking talented individuals to join their dynamic team.
Individuals who join our client's team will have the opportunity to tackle complex and stimulating challenges within a fast-paced and agile environment. The team is encouraged to innovate and experiment, empowered with access to extensive capabilities and a diverse pipeline. As part of our client's commitment to excellence, you'll contribute to numerous submissions and engage in a variety of compelling projects throughout the entire drug development process.what we offer
- Employment based on an employment contract
- Working in a hybrid model
- Flexible work environment
- Becoming part of a dynamic and passionate team
- Create and validate SDTM & ADaM datasets, including dataset specification components
- Develop and validate safety & efficacy TFLs
- Ensure high quality in your deliverables and those of other programmers
- Independently program with efficiency and quality
- Implement good programming practices with fluency
- Initiate, plan, or lead team activities and tasks (additional asset)
- Experience in leading programming deliverables for a clinical study or a small to medium-sized project (additional asset)
To thrive in this role, you should be an experienced programmer with a solid understanding of technical and regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Degree in Mathematical (e.g., Applied Math, Engineering, etc.), Statistical, Computer Science, Life Science, or equivalent
- Proficient SAS programming skills (minimum 5 years of experience)
- Good knowledge of industry standards (SDTMs, ADaMs)
- Strong project management skills
If you are passionate about making a difference and have the skills and expertise to contribute to our team, we invite you to apply and join us on this exciting journey.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...