We are looking for Software Engineer (Backend - Java) for our client - one of the lider from the banking sector. Software Engineers work in permanent teams who are responsible for the full lifecycle (from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement and/or decommissioning). As part of the Engineering CoE, Software Engineers from all Domains collaborate to optimise the Bank’s software engineering capability.
Why you should apply:
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment
With your software development background, you’ll be delivering software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications and services for the bank
As well as developing your technical talents, you'll have the opportunity to build project and leadership skills which will open up a range of exciting career options.
- employment contract
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- integration events
- dental care
- corporate sports team
- retirement pension plan
- no dress code
- extra social benefits
- pre-paid cards
- employee referral program
- charity initiatives
- The design, production, testing and implementation of working code
- Works across the lifecycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
- Works in a permanent Feature Team and develops knowledge of aspects of the associated Platform across the disciplines of business, applications, data and infrastructure
- Liaises with Principal Engineers, architects in the domain and other key stakeholders to understand how the Platform works and how it supports business objectives
- Improves performance continually through the ongoing evaluation and analysis of metrics
- The application of agile methods to the development of software
- Deploys code continually and rapidly, working through backlog
- The production of resilient and long-lived software
- Produces software that meets current non-functional requirements and is flexible to cope with future functional and non-functional needs
- The delivery of Intentional Architecture and the formulation of Emergent Design
- Collaborates with Principal Engineers to understand the wider Platform, Domain and Enterprise agendas and supports the realisation of these
- Realises the architecture by elaborating the relevant aspects in the production of programme designs
- Produces innovative ideas and confirms these through experimentation and prototyping. Engages with Principal Engineers to validate and leverage these in wider contexts by incorporation in the relevant architectures
- Uses, and contributes to the development of, standard patterns
- The use of DevOps techniques
- Designs and develops software with a focus on the automation of build, test and deployment activities – using executable patterns
- The development of the discipline of Software Engineering
- Actively contributes to the Engineering Centre of Excellence (CoE) by cross sharing best practice and learnings. Is a member of one or more communities of practice (CoP)
- Actively undertakes personal development and seeks formal accreditation
- Capability of bootstrapping projects and ability to effectively work with multi-disciplinary, internal and external distributed teams across the project lifecycle.
- Deep and broad understanding of Java.
- Deep understanding of Spring Boot and Spring framework
- Fluency in database like RDBMS and No-SQL databases
- Understanding of Microservice design patterns
- Significant exposure to API design, service development (Web Services, RESTful services), enterprise integration patterns, and messaging technologies (JMS, MQ, or similar).
- Significant experience with agile development practices, continuous integration and test automation (TDD, BDD, Selenium).
- Experience across the entire software development life-cycle from inception, through build to production – has lived with the impact of software and system design decisions on manageability, supportability, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of DevOps approaches and working practices
- An understanding of the financial services industry, particularly retail banking and lending products is an advantage
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...