The Azure Cloud & Data AI Domain is responsible for delivery of consulting and field engineering support services to our customers by supporting those goals. On the strategic side we need more and more strong strategic partners to compliment Microsoft Services for the best customer outcome and expected impact. On the delivery side, these services are delivered by engaging FTEs, full time external contractors and partner subcontracting resources. Full time external contractors and partner subcontractor resources must be managed effectively to ensure consistent outcomes in terms of quality, productivity, profitability, and compliance as a strategic resource. This capability is critical to ensure that the Azure Cloud & Data AI Domain has sufficient capacity and capability at the right place and right time along with FTE resources.what we offer
- A culture of growth and development with a training budget.
- We work remotely.
- 18 month contract of employment.
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Ambitious role in a global company.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Lead/Maintain internal programs/activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization, track progress and manage through obstacles to achieve program objectives
- Develop/maintain timelines and communications for the development and implementation of programs/initiatives
- Manage program execution and ensure appropriate levels of engagement from all stakeholders
- Develop best practices for internal team processes including program and initiatives status reporting
what we expect
- Ability to operate in highly cross-functional environment
- High attention to detail, comfortable with hands-on management of tasks
- Humble and helpful collaborator and energized by working in a fast-paced culture
- Excellent written and verbal communications with ability to adapt style, message, and format across diverse internal and external audiences
- Experience working on a People/Community or Charity related initiatives Identify risks before they occur; develop and communicate relevant mitigation and avoidance strategies
- Strong scope management, dealing with proper change control when required
- Excellent oral and written communication, both with external and internal stakeholders
Demonstrated ability to work cross-culture, with remote and offshore teams
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...