Recruitment for the position of structural engineer is conducted for our client based in Gdańsk. This company operates from 40 locations, employing 5,000 employees worldwide. It provides technological support and drilling services for clients from the oil & gas industry. Based on special solutions and made available for the future, the company is committed to achieving net zero CO2 emissions by 2050.
If you want a place where action turns into practice and pioneer structures in Poland - take a look at this offer. Obtaining experience and exceptional results in safety and efficiency, their goal is to provide the best drilling services around the world.
The role of the structural engineer is located in Gdańsk, so you can see that the external conditions are changing dynamically, by people with passion - apply!what we offer
- possibility of employment based on B2B or an employment contract by Randstad in the long term
- competitive salary
- initial training at the company's headquarters abroad
- additional benefits such as medical care, sports card or life insurance
- To identify and implement safe, cost effective, fit for purpose, field proven designs.
- To maximise opportunities within design, to improve rig operability and maintainability.
- To provide engineering solutions that demonstrate added value to both Archer Operations and Client.
- To provide technical interface with all other discipline engineers and Subcontractor and Specialist Engineering Vendors.
- To report progress against project plans to the Project Engineer/Manager/ Discipline Lead Engineer, noting any areas of concern and identifying corrective actions.
- To meet the requirements of the agreed schedule identified within the project plan for the structural deliverables as assigned by the Project Engineer/ Discipline Lead.
- To ensure that the cross discipline Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Maintenance and Operational requirements are accounted for within the design.
- Responsible for preparing of discipline design deliverables, specifications, drawings, packages and technical procedures.
- Responsible for checking of discipline design deliverables, specifications, drawings, packages and technical procedures.
- Verification of Vendor documentation.
- Bachelor Degree or Technical College with relevant experience.
- Experienced user of E3D and Microstation
- Preferably valid offshore certificate
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent English written and oral skills
- Norwegian language is an advantage
- Structured, analytical and proactive work attitude
- High integrity to business compliance
- Be capable of structured and independent working
- Able to take initiative
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...