Our client is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Solutions are backed by powerful technology and an international team of experts. Our client sustainability scorecards provide companies with actionable insight into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Client offers an exciting opportunity to grow your career while positively impacting the sustainability practices of companies around the world.what we offer
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational Team,
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued,
- Casual and very friendly atmosphere,
- Competitive salary aligned with experience,
- Flexi-time and home office,
- Benefits (covered or co-financed): Health care, Multisport card, Life insurance,
- French and Polish classes,
- Lunch Card (after probation period).
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be managing the recruitment and on-boarding process for our offices in Poland, Germany, UK and ensuring a great candidate experience.
Your responsibilities will include (without being limited to):
- Handling in a very efficient way an end to end recruitment life cycle (an important part of the scope will be IT & sales positions), in a close cooperation with hiring managers,
- Sourcing candidates directly through innovative advertising, social media and other sources,
- Creating, advising and running talent acquisition projects together with the hiring managers and the EB Lead,
- Consulting/advising the hiring managers on the market conditions; selecting the best methods of attracting candidates & reducing the time to hire,
- Handling recruitment administration including the applicant tracking system, interview scheduling, providing feedback for candidates, reference checking, supporting hiring formalization.
- At least 3+ years of experience in professional recruiting, preferably in the Sales, IT industry,
- Strong skills in direct approach and digital sourcing tools, including an advanced proficiency in LinkedIn tools,
- Demonstrated knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, networking, compliance, job analysis, wage and salary trends, and relationship management,
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English,
- Very good organisational skills,
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines,
- Experience using Google Suite is an asset,
- Adaptable in approach and work style to changing demands, and fast-paced environments,
- A strong collaborator with the ability to build relationships across teams and cultures.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...