Join our Record Keeping team in Poland and develop your career path in one of the European leader groups. Apply today and become a part of our top-performing team!what we offer
- Contract of employment for one year with possibility of extension
- Work in an international environment
- Extensive onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Work from home (hybrid mode)
- Benefits package: Life Insurance, Employee Pension Plan, Sports Card, Lunch Card, Cafeteria Platform, Private medical package
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station.
- Produce regular reporting of the good execution of the controls in accordance with the Record Governance and analysis of feasibility to automate controls.
Main Services/Tools & Technologies: Voice:
Mobiles, Alcatel, Cisco, Unigy, MeetMe, MS Teams, Skype, Symphony, Webex, IP Trade eCom: Outlook, Lotus, Hobart, Reuters, Skype, Symphony, MS Teams Trading: Bloomberg, Refinitiv, IceChat Recording solutions: NICE, VERBA, Truphone, Movius, Veritaswhat we expect
- Knowledge of Voice and eCom technologies: Trading voice, MS Teams, Outlook, Skype, etc.
- Knowledge of Nice, Verba & Veritas technologies will be valued
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerBI or Tableau for data analysis
- Eager to learn
- Result driven
- Ability to lead people
- Analytical mind-set
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- English (mandatory)
- French / Spanish will be valued
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...