We are hiring for one of the Client's businesses that decided to create a brand new Customer Experience Support Centre in Gdańsk.
As pioneers and a global leader, the company is ambitious to write forward their success story, inspiring and shaping industry. As the world in which they operate with class-leading products, intelligent services and innovative digital solutions is constantly changing.
If you are able to deliver professional advisory, thrive to improve yourself and the company, then you're at the right place.
We are hiring a new engineering team where one of the key roles is warranty coordinator, who verifies claims and policies for spare parts enquiries. The key is to deliver the most optimal solutions in agreement with engineers and factories internationally.
So, if you are willing to take on a new challenge and learn, let's talk! We will happily provide you with more details about the offer.what we offer
- taking part in creating new customer experience support centre with long term perspectives
- being a part of knowledge sharing process internationally (business travels included)
- a challenging position in a global organisation with a variety of interesting tasks in growing business and a changing environment
- supportive workplace and development possibilities while taking part in internal corporate projects
- multiple occasions to implement your ideas for improvements
- wide range of benefits - medical care, life insurance
- contract of employment for a full time role with flexible working hours
- supporting customer enquiries for breakdowns and repairs relating to warranty claims
- liaising with external and internal clients regarding all aspects of warranty claims
- maintaining service contracts in liaison with stakeholders
- maintaining documents and files for maintenance plans
- raising contracts and schedules
- maintaining service contract schedules
- assisting the service department in the management of profitability and costs for maintenance and service contracts including contract invoicing
- assisting internal / external stakeholders to set up and deliver handover of equipment
- providing technical support where possible
- adhering to company processes and procedures
- possess good I.T. skills, including MS Office, SAP
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- confident and comfortable approach interfacing with other departments and stakeholders
- team player, customer oriented person willing to perfom in international environment on a daily basis
- self-motivated attitude, capable of working under pressure, and able to operate with minimal supervision
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...