We’re recruiting a Business Process Specialist for an innovative wind power company based in Szczecin. At our Client’s site, they are passionate about developing, manufacturing and servicing innovative electrical systems that push the boundaries of wind power.
Their systems perform in more than 35,000 wind turbines around the world thanks to 1500 highly skilled employees globally.
By joining the brand new team you will discover a world of opportunities and exciting challenges in process optimization for multiple locations (PL, DK, India, China). They offer an international career in a collaborative environment with the chance to make a difference for a dynamic industry player. Moreover, you’ll be supported by the experienced team and be encouraged to make meaningful decisions that influence the internal tools and engineering processes.
In collaboration with their customers, they create a competitive wind industry and a meaningful contribution to global sustainability and reducing the world's carbon footprint through the use of clean, renewable energy. Together they enable a wind-powered future.
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about making a difference in the world, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.what we offer
- Private medical care - LuxMed
- Meal card - 75 PLN per month
- Christmas gifts
- Christmas bonus
- Subsidies for studies
- Subsidies for learning a foreign language
- Subsidies for commuting
- Compensation for remote work
- Analyze existing business processes and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness in Customer Engineering designs and projects (for instance in Product Lifecycle Management systems and CAD drawing tools)
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to design and implement new business processes and tools
- Document and communicate process changes to internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain process maps and standard operating procedures (using PowerBI, Power Automate, PowerApps and RPA)
- Monitor process performance and identify opportunities for optimization
- Collaborate with IT teams to implement process automation solutions
- Provide support to end-users on new and updated business processes
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Marine), or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced English and Polish proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with process mapping and process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the wind power industry is a plus (INCOSE and DS/ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288:2015)
- Experience with process automation tools and technologies (ERP system, SharePoint, FMEA, APQP4Wind)
Why choose our Client’s offer?
- Contributing to a sustainable future: this is a company that is dedicated to reducing the world's carbon footprint through the use of clean, renewable energy. By working with them, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future for the planet.
- Fast-growing company: this is a rapidly growing company, which means there are opportunities for career advancement and growth within the organization.
- Innovative culture: join a company that values creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. As an employee, you will be encouraged to think creatively and contribute your ideas to the organization.
- Positive work environment: as a complex company they are committed to creating a supportive environment for their employees. The company values the variety of personalities and after-job hobbies and encourages its employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Overall, working with our Client is a great opportunity for individuals who are passionate about sustainability and renewable energy, and who want to work for a company that values innovation, creativity, and a positive work environment.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...