For our Client, one of the most stable SSC in the market, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of Commercial Finance Admin with German.what we offer
- onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career,
- private medical care for you and your family,
- lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen,
- social events such as: family events, football league, charity auctions,
- attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus,
- comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers).
- price execution, planning & tracking,
- price review and governance,
- rebate agreement set-up and settlement support,
- master data support,
- general deal administration and customer contract database maintenance,
- providing instructions to Shared Services teams on the execution,
- data consolidation for reporting and projects,
- daily business support for the sales team & divisional finance,
- participation in multiple process improvement projects.
- fluent in English,
- good German,
- undergraduate degree or 2+ years of experience in business, finance, accounting, economics, or a related field
- eager to learn and develop a career in Finance Department
- strong PC skills (MS Office)
- VBA/PowerBI or SAP system knowledge will be an asset.
- ability to work under time pressure.
- communication skills and willingness to work in a multinational environment.
- be ready to handle processes and drive process improvements independently after the knowledge-sharing and onboarding period
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...