For our client, one of the most stable SSC in the market of the world's largest manufacturer with the most well-known beverage brands of food products, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of Finance Senior Analyst - SC (Capital&Productivity).
As a Capital and Productivity Finance Analyst you will be responsible for providing financial analytical support for Capital and Productivity of given company's Business Unit. The role includes actual performance tracking, forecasting and planning, governance of Capex and Productivity reporting processes, deployment of best practices and administration of Capex and Productivity reporting in Global Brain and Powersteering systems. As Capital and Productivity Analyst you will actively support Engineers and Productivity leads in delivering Capex and Productivity plans. This role will give you stimulating opportunity to grow within the FP&A area of expertise.what we offer
- private health insurance,
- Multisport Card,
- MyBenefit system,
- annual bonuses,
- hybrid working system,
- fruity mondays, sweet fridays, company snacks&beverages at the office,
- many events and activities like yoga classes, board game afternoons etc.
- life insurance,
- employee assistance program, employee pension plan,
- growth opportunities and a strongly focused future development path within the company's internal structures,
- modern office in a favourable location, equipment and an international working environment.
- reviewing, coordinating Capital projects approvals and governance between Sector and Business Units teams,
- securing compliance of Capex and Productivity projects’ financials with company policies and controls incl. review of business cases, completeness and correctness of projects proposals and compliance with policies and procedures,
- leading month-end process for Capex and Productivity reporting in relevant systems (Global Brain, PowerSteering),
- providing financial support to Central Technical Service (CST) and Productivity leads including analytics and reporting of actual performance, forecasting and planning,
- tracking actual performance and forecasting for timely identification and communication of variance vs plan and corrective actions,
- on-going support for all financial aspects of Capex and Productivity (modeling, sensitivity analysis, ad-hoc reporting and analytics),
- being an integral part of the budgeting cycle AOP for respective MUs with data analytics, validations, consolidations, including budget coordination with key stakeholders,
- identification and deployment of best practices including harmonization and improvements of Capex and Productivity reporting processes,
- finance subject matter expert in area of Capex and Productivity area.
- at least 3 years of experience in a Finance function: FP&A or Supply Chain Finance in a multinational company,
- excellent computer skills in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint). Advanced Excel user is a must,
- strong analytical skills and attention to detail are paramount,
- good commercial sense with a strong acumen of identifying business drivers/analysis of P&L,
- accurate, structured, curious, team player with ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently in matrix organization,
- able to communicate to internal stakeholders at different levels incl. senior stakeholders,
- advanced written and spoken English.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...