We are in search of a Group Product Manager who will lead a team comprising both senior and mid-level product managers. Together, you will redefine the concept of access, control, and trip tracking in the digital age of car ownership. Your role will encompass the oversight of three or more product lines, with a key focus on devising strategies for products and features that simplify the customer experience.
Your responsibilities will extend to enabling customers to effortlessly access their vehicles, exercise remote control over various aspects, and gain real-time insights into their car's whereabouts. Imagine being able to monitor your car's location in real time using just your phone or seamlessly starting your journey without needing anything other than your mobile device.
Join us in making these and many more scenarios a reality! Your leadership will drive innovation and enhance the digital car ownership experience.
what we offer
- real impact on the development of modern technologies using AI and Machine Learning
- opportunity for professional development in the highly exciting automotive industry
- extremely comfortable working environment where your commitment is constantly appreciated
- acquiring valuable knowledge by participating in developing and future global projects
- attractive annual bonus
- remote work with occasional need to be present in the office
- employment contract
- lead the product roadmap related to remote controls (vehicle preconditioning, unlock, lock, windows, remote start) and build the strategy for the product(s) to align with customer and market needs
- develop the vision, strategy, and roadmaps and build consensus on priorities across the company
- manage and grow a team of Technical Product Managers, while also expanding existing product work streams
- manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams, and ensure org is effective, healthy, and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals
- manage delivery of current products with future product planning
- maintain a strong culture of data informed product development. Consistently integrate data and customer feedback into product decisions
- drive the product execution, working closely with Engineering, Business Development, Marketing, UX, Legal and other partnering teams to launch products users love
- 7+ years of relevant Product Management experience creating digital consumer products.
- minimum THREE (3) years of experience managing technical product managers.
- experience owning, developing, and communicating a product long-term vision
- experience in digital product development, design thinking, agile/scrum methodologies
- need to be highly effective in building an outstanding customer journey and associated CX.
- experience building and shipping cloud-connected, highly scalable products
- bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field. MBA preferred.
- knowledge of automotive and telematics is a plus
- position may require travels
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...