Hallo! If you came across this job offer, you are interested in working with German. You have come to the right place!
Join the accounting team and continue your career in a company in the printing industry. Give colour to your work.
You will have the opportunity to work hybrid (4 days working from home) and expand your experience in the financial area.
Interested? Find out more about the responsibilities and what else we can offer you. Don't forget to apply!what we offer
- contract of employment
- private medical care
- sport card
- life insurance
- hybrid model of work (4 days from home and 1 day from the office located in the centre of Łódź)
- trainings with experts and participation in the international projects
- you will be responsible for contacting German-speaking clients regarding receivables (via phone and e-mail)
- you will perform month-end closing reports and adjustments
- you will establish credit limits and verify customer discounts in cooperation with other departments
- you will manage credit checks to hold or release shipments.
- you will supervise and coordinate legal proceedings
- You will participate in global and ad-hoc projects.
- you will prepare reports and update data in the accounting system.
- you will have the possibility of engaging in process improvement.
- you will actively participate in trainings and follow other supervisors' instructions.
- first experience in the accounting or finance area or motivation to gain first experience
- German and English skills on a good level (min. B2), ability to speak, write and read freely
- team player and good communication skills
- motivation to learn and take part in international projects
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...