For our Client, one of the most stable SSC in the market, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of Lead Financial Analyst FP&A.what we offer
- onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career,
- private medical care for you and your family,
- lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen,
- social events such as: family events, football league, charity auctions,
- attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus,
- comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers).
- be heavily involved in the transition of reporting work from markets to FP&A, driving simplifications and improvements,
- assist with the development, implementation and coordination of monthly performance management cycle, business forecast, actual analysis, and reporting activities for Food & Beverage,
- communication with various stakeholders within the various regions around the Globe, incl. Corporate and Regional P&As, market representatives, Supply Chain and US headquarter on various business matters,
- on-time and seamless forecast and plan data submission to the corporate management systems,
- timely preparation of presentation materials to support Sr. Leadership in business planning, strategic review meetings and monthly financial reviews,
- develop or/and improve management reports to support better business decisions. Be a system and management reporting expert for Global finance stakeholders,
- provide financial support in the areas of sales and margin analysis,
- analyse market trends: segment performance, net sales volume & margin progression,
- deliver various ad hoc analyses and support planning activities.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in controlling, forecasting, planning, and financial management reporting in a multinational company,
- good knowledge of financial processes in industry and business understanding behind the financial numbers,
- master’s degree in finance/Accounting. If undergraduate studies are not in finance, an accounting certification (ACCA, CIMA) in progress or completed preferred,
- HFM/EPM and SAP knowledge is a benefit,
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills to organize and synthesize large amounts of data into meaningful analysis
- excellent Excel modelling skills,
- accuracy & strong detail orientation,
- a self-motivated and high-energy individual that thrives in an environment characterized by growth, change and opportunity
- team player attitude, ability to adapt to complex situations,
- english fluency is mandatory and strong communication skills.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...