For our Client, one of the most stable SSC in the market, we are looking for a German-speaking Payroll Partner to support the Swiss headquarters from Global Business Centre office in Kraków, Poland. The role reports to the Head of HR for Switzerland and is part of a larger international and diverse payroll team in the DACH region.what we offer
- onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career,
- private medical care for you and your family,
- lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen,
- social events such as: family events, football league, charity auctions,
- attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus,
- comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers),
- hybrid system of work.
- working in partnership with the external payroll provider to ensure payroll transactions are executed appropriately and completed per SLA’s and agreed payroll calendar (including pre-payroll data preparation and results checking) using different digital tools and systems,
- ensure timely payroll accounting in compliance with all legal and internal regulations,
- cooperation with internal teams (e.g. HRIS, finance, benefits, internal mobility team etc.)
- administration of ex-pat payroll in cooperation with external partners,
- support monthly and annual financial statements,
- support the HR manager in wage tax audits and other internal audits,
- Ensure proper handling of the absence process / long-term sickness,
- preparation of job references, HR letters, and employment contracts,
- point of contact for employee questions about Workday, payroll, and HR policies,
- workday HRIS maintenance and optimization as well as ensuring company-related specifications regarding data quality and compliance.
- very good English and German language (verbal & written communication) is a must,
- academic background related to business, financial, or accounting disciplines,
- at least 2 years of previous experience in Payroll within a multinational organization,
- MS Office applications (esp. Excel) excellent knowledge,
- workday knowledge is highly desirable.
- SAP knowledge and understanding of payroll accounting processes is an asset,
- collaborative, solution orientation approach and ability to work in a team that spans across geographies,
- reliability, hands-on mentality & affinity for numbers.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...