For our Client, one of the most stable SSC in the market, we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst I/II (Accounting & Control Europe).
The Accounting and Control team plays a pivotal role in coordination between Local Accounting teams across Europe, Global Business Services and US Corporate Headquarters. We lead implementation and adoption of advanced US GAAP accounting topics in a complex European environment across all countries and functions within multiple ERPs. Support is also provided for finance-related projects, e.g., due diligence, acquisition integration, SAP implementations.what we offer
- onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career,
- private medical care for you and your family,
- lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen,
- social events such as: family events, football league, charity auctions,
- attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus,
- comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers),
- hybrid system of work.
- lead the centralized statutory PwC audits for approx. 50 companies across Europe
- partner with PWC auditors as well as US Internal audit teams, Market finance, Division finance, GBS and Corporate finance to ensure timely completion of audit related tasks
- drive process improvement initiatives in the area of identified observations within centralized statutory audit
- participate in finance process implementation/ migration/ integration projects as audit Subject Matter Expert
- support the Europe monthly /quarterly / annual US GAAP Close Process
- support requests from Corporate to efficiently collect and consolidate information for Quarter and Annual Closes
- support with ad-hoc regional analysis of the financials within consolidation system (HFM) and EBS/NSAP.
- 5+ years’ experience in one of the following: accounting, auditing, or financial analysis in an international environment
- strong process and project management skills
- knowledge of SAP
- knowledge of HFM would be an asset
- learning on the fly
- fluency in English
- above average oral and written communication skills
- comfortable dealing with senior management and external parties
- plans work thoroughly, meets tight deadlines, has ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- university degree
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...