For our Client, one of the most stable SSC in the market, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of Senior Financial Analyst.what we offer
- onsite training giving you the opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career,
- private medical care for you and your family,
- lunch subsidy for our onsite canteen,
- social events such as: family events, football league, charity auctions,
- attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, other financial benefits such as an annual and Christmas bonus,
- comfortable working environment (Library, relaxation area, casual dress code, air purifiers),
- hybrid system of work.
- project manage the centralized audits and drive related process improvement initiatives,
- support the Europe monthly /quarterly / annual US GAAP Close Process,
- administer and report One-Off Items aligned with the global policy (SPI process),
- prepare and consolidate reports to support Europe financial statement compliance processes and follow up with markets thereon,
- calculate closing-related KPI reports from multiple financial reporting systems, liaising with Local Finance and GBS teams to identify process improvement opportunities, providing value-added commentary that is a driver for process changes in the European Closing,
- support requests from Corporate to efficiently collect and consolidate information for Quarter and Annual Closes,
- support with ad-hoc regional analysis of the financials within the consolidation system (HFM) and EBS/NSAP.
- 5+ years’ experience in one of the following: accounting, auditing, or financial analysis in an international environment,
- strong process and project management skills,
- knowledge of SAP or willingness to learn,
- fluency in English,
- above average oral and written communication skills,
- comfortable dealing with senior finance leaders,
- plans work thoroughly, meets tight deadlines, has the ability to work in virtual teams, is service orientated,
- university degree.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...