We are seeking a Senior Manager of Product Management to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our digital product portfolio, specifically in the realm of Vehicle Health Management. You will be at the forefront of developing innovative tools that empower our customers to service their vehicles more effectively. Your work will revolve around harnessing vehicle data to deliver pertinent information to both vehicle owners and our network, all while leveraging cutting-edge cloud technologies to provide critical support when it matters most.
In essence, we are committed to harnessing the full potential of IoT and connected technologies to elevate the vehicle ownership experience to new heights. If you are passionate about redefining how individuals interact with and care for their vehicles in the digital age, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey of innovation.what we offer
- real impact on the development of modern technologies using AI and Machine Learning
- opportunity for professional development in the highly exciting automotive industry
- extremely comfortable working environment where your commitment is constantly appreciated
- acquiring valuable knowledge by participating in developing and future global projects
- attractive annual bonus
- remote work with occasional need to be present in the office
- employment contract
- lead the product roadmap related of a set of Vehicle Health Management products and build the strategy for the product(s) to align with customer and market needs.
- develop the vision, strategy, and roadmaps and build consensus on priorities across the company.
- manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams, and ensure org is effective, healthy, and set up for success by establishing clear and measurable goals
- manage delivery of current products with future product planning
- maintain a strong culture of data informed product development. Consistently integrate data and customer feedback into product decisions
- drive the product execution, working closely with Engineering, Business Development, Marketing, UX, Legal and other partnering teams to launch products users love
- 5+ years of relevant Product Management and/or Product Owner experience creating digital consumer products.
- experience owning, developing, and communicating a product long-term vision
- experience in digital product development, design thinking, agile/scrum methodologies
- need to be highly effective in building an outstanding customer journey and associated CX.
- experience building and shipping cloud-connected, highly scalable products.
- willingness to examine all aspects of customer journey and embrace change for the better
- ability to collaborate across large diverse teams and drive issues to closure.
- bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field. MBA preferred.
- knowledge of automotive and telematics is a plus.
- position may require travel.
- business fluency in English
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...