Our client is a prominent European provider of premium battery cells and systems, manufactured in an environmentally responsible manner.
Situated in Gdańsk, our client's facility specializes in the production of energy storage systems and battery modules designed to replace traditional internal combustion engines in industrial machinery. The company is presently expanding its manufacturing capacity by constructing a cutting-edge, highly automated production plant that will be dedicated to the production of energy storage systems.
We are currently seeking a Supplier Quality Development Engineer to join our Gdańsk team. If you possess experience in the battery industry, particularly in roles related to quality assurance, process engineering, production engineering, product engineering, or similar, we encourage you to apply!what we offer
- Relocation bonus
- Private medical care in LUX MED – extended package with a freedom of treatment (partial refunding of invoices) for the employee fully paid by the company
- MyBenefit System – monthly card top-ups, the possibility to purchase a Multisport card
- Education co-funding
- English lessons
- Employee referral program
- Financing of commuting by bicycle, direct bus from Gdańsk Główny to the factory
- Christmas/holiday bonuses from Employee Benefit Fund (ZFŚS)
- Co-financing of sports activities and integration budget
- The possibility to invest in roup’s shares
- Fruits and coffee
- Work in an international environment - the ability to use English daily
- Execute supplier audits, specifically QMS and Process Audits
- Advise category managers on nomination strategies based on the quality performance
- Support the cross functional team and oversee suppliers APQP process and successful PPAP completion
- Ensure all quality requirements are collated from all parts of company, communicated to suppliers and implemented at their side in an effective way
- Support supplier nonconformity management and escalation process
- A degree MSc or MBA/Relevant University Degree in Material/Chemical/Production Process Engineering/ Quality Management
- 3-5 years working experience in Quality department in battery industry or roles close to production as in as process engineer, production engineer, product engineer etc.
- Track record of successful quality improvements at suppliers
- Willingness to travel to supplier locations on a regular basis (60% - 80% Travel)
- Quality management systems knowledge, e.g.: IATF 16949:2016, ISO 9001:2015
- Familiar with APQP, PPAP (PFD, PFMEA, CP, MSA, SPC & others) and problem-solving methodology
- Knowledge of spoken and written English at B2-C1 level
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...