Our client is a global technology organization with a significant presence in the Europe Middle East and Africa (‘EMEA’) region. The EMEA tax team is responsible for business partnering, tax compliance, reporting, and planning in the region.
As a key member of a small tax team headed by a VP based in London and other tax team members based in London, Amsterdam, and Poznan. You’ll be reporting to a Senior Tax Manager based in London.what we offer
- employment by Randstad under a temporary employment contract (maternity cover)
- attractive salary
- package of benefits: medical care, sports card, group insurance, access to the benefit platform
- remote option of work (office located In Poznań)
This is a specialist tax accounting and compliance role with responsibility for:
- Supporting EMEA Tax team on direct tax compliance, audits, inquiries, and ad hoc payroll matters
- Supporting annual and quarterly US GAAP group tax and cash tax reporting
- Supporting the preparation of tax provisions and corporate tax returns for certain EMEA entities in coordination with local finance teams and external tax advisors
- Monitoring tax compliance deadlines and dealing with online tax administration in various jurisdictions
- Processing the monthly tax balance reconciliations as part of the accounting close process
- Supporting tax governance and tax risk compliance (e.g. SAO, CCO).
- Ad hoc support on tax projects
- Strong experience in corporate tax compliance and tax accounting
- Advanced experience with Excel, MS data visualization tools, and other automation tools such as Alteryx would be an advantage
- Experience working with SAP or similar ERP systems
- Fluent English
- Relevant professional qualification [eg qualified accountant, and tax specialist) with at least 5 years working in International Tax compliance and tax accounting team, preferably at a Big-4 professional accountancy firm
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...