Our Client is a world-class offshore drilling company with industry-leading safety and operational performance. They focus on deep and long-term partnerships as the foundation for driving efficiency and increasing certainty for our customers.
The company operates one of the youngest and most advanced fleets in the offshore drilling industry with a combined track record of industry-leading utilization. They are a dynamic leader in offshore drilling, always striving to deliver the best service to the customers, effectively and sustainably.
Gdańsk office, which appeared on Tricity map in 2019, is designed to deliver the highest level of services to its Rigs located around the world. By joining the Company, you will become part of a team of more than 200 colleagues, all dedicated to supporting the fleet.
In a nutshell, in this role you will be responsible for creating technical documentation in the area of health and safety based on the received guidelines. Thanks to the technical writing skills, your texts will help people working in the company to easily understand and apply the rules that ensure their safety.what we offer
- Great opportunity to work in an international company that values employees and provides right environment for right people.
- Strong focus on work-life balance.
- Package of benefits including pension plan, life insurance, private medical care and others.
- Office located in the well-communicated city area in Gdańsk Centre.
- Hybrid model of work.
- Being a part of a company committed to creating a good environment for growth and a respectful atmosphere.
- Openness to independent action and implementation of own ideas and solutions.
- Gather and organize information for the development of policies, procedures and other company documentation.
- Using standard company format, translate technical information into text that the average reader can understand.
- Complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- Ensure document control practices are applied to management system documentation
- Consult with functional leadership and subject matter experts for the development of documents and materials
- Oversee maintenance/update of management system documentation.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
- Work on project announcements and inter-company communications through coordination with corporate communications group.
- Assist the performance improvement group with graphic design for documentation and presentations as required.
- Provide technical staff assistance when needed.
- Interface with all departments in the performance of job functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in English or related field.
- Experience in technical writing required.
- Strong English grammar, proofreading, and copy editing skills.
- Strong understanding of International Standards for document and record control requirements.
- Work independently both individually and within diverse work groups.
- Expert level knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...