Would you like to work in a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do? You can create a better business and better world by working on brands that are loved and improve the lives of millions while you learn from brilliant business leaders!
Apply for the position Assistant HR Business Partner!what we offer
- a temporary employment contract
- sports card
- medical care
- hybrid work
- Providing talent insights to HC HR Lead through constant discussion with team members to support decision-making for succession planning/ training/ talent development etc.
- Preparation and follow-up of the workforce plan, headcount budget, preparation, monitoring, coordination, and reporting of HR Planning
- Supporting the collection of People data/Organization Effectiveness metrics and measurement for the business across the HR lifecycle
- Utilizing the talent development process and tools delivered by the Expertise Teams to provide and develop the diverse talent pipeline for the short-term needs of the company, ensuring that the best talents are attracted, retained, developed, and succeed in the team
- Facilitating and being part of the Annual Employee Survey (Univoice) action plan for the HC EED team
- Create great cooperation and collaboration with EED in-market Talent Partners and People Partners when needed
- Support in executing the EED People agenda focusing on talent development, learning, and engagement; building the culture, and supporting the Leadership team on the way to becoming a high-performing team
- Minimum 2 years of HR Experience, HRBP experience is a plus
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- We expect you to have experience in building employee engagement, team building, and strong data & analytical skills (proficiency in Excel and analytical tools i.e. Visier, powerBI)
- Solid knowledge of key HR processes
- Strong engagement, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple touch points (local/regional/global HR communities)
- Learning agility to pick up organization insights to produce solutions, new talent trends, etc.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...