Our client is an international home improvement company operating in multiple countries across Europe. Their goal is to make home improvement accessible to everyone.
If you're seeking a workplace where you can be yourself, receive understanding from colleagues, and have your curiosity valued, you've come to the right place. They embrace diversity and provide a highly professional and stimulating atmosphere.
Apply now!what we offer
- Private medical healthcare at LUXMED (including dentalcare) for you and your family
- Medicover sports card (Fit&More package)
- Life insurance financed by the employer
- 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day
- Work in a highly professional and stimulating atmosphere
- Training & Buddy programme that will allow you to quickly adapt to your new role
- Wellbeing programme for employees
- Co-financing of monthly tickets for the public transport in Krakow
- Comfortable working environment in the office and the possibility of home office
- Language courses, accounting courses, access to LinkedIn Learning and the possibility of co-financing studies and certification
- Employee referral programme
- Work with cross functional stakeholders and project teams to understand the business needs, create user stories and agree solution approach.
- Design and build visualisations to help analytical teams deliver complex outputs (including for mobile devices), applying best practice methods and data optimisation techniques.
- Delivery of agreed outputs in a timely manner, including responding to change requests in open-minded fashion.
- Act as an expert resource who helps empower business users to use visualisation reporting tools.
- Understand data sources and model data from multiple sources, creating robust pipelines where required.
- Update data dictionaries for datasets and dataflows utilising common definitions, formatting and naming convention.
- Maintain existing ETL processes and dashboard, troubleshoot issues and manage IT resolution where required.
- Extend existing data warehouses to meet emerging requirements
- Proven experience (minimum 1 year) in developing Power BI data models, visualisations and KPI scorecards
- Competent SQL skills with a good understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Strong data analysis and Excel skills
- Translating business requirements into functional designs
- Stakeholder management skills
- A result-orientated mindset with an eye for detail and a passion for reporting & data analytics
- Experience of delivering in an agile framework is desirable
- Confident and concise communication skills
- Good communications skills in English (both spoken and written)
- French language communications skills in would be advantageous
- Knowledge/experience of Power BI, DAX, M, SQL and experience of implementing row level security (RLS)
- Knowledge/experience of Power Automate
- Knowledge/experience of Python
- Experience of developing and refining data warehouses on cloud systems (Databricks, Google Big Query)
- Experience developing, deploying and trouble-shooting data applications in Microsoft Azure
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...