Join us in solving global energy challenges for future generations!
At Aker Solutions, we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future. We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business.
Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
We've been awarded several large, long-term energy projects. Joining us now will give you an excellent opportunity to be involved from an early stage and contribute to our successful execution of these new energy projects.
Aker Solutions together with Randstad, is currently looking for a Finance Controller who will join the team and strengthen our capabilities in the brand-new Gdańsk office.what we offer
- An opportunity to build and develop new structures in Poland and be a part of a new team of pioneers.
- Professional development with the chance to work on a wide variety of projects in a matrix organization.
- Full-time employment contract with a focus on long-term collaboration.
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your life journey.
- Contact person towards and liaison with external accounting provider.
- Implement and develop company policies and streamlined financial procedures in the newly established company in line with Aker Solutions requirements.
- Deliver business forecasts and make relevant analysis to drive performance for the company in compliance with Aker Solutions Group requirements.
- Perform timely and accurate financial reporting to the Group and public bodies.
- Practice well-established internal control and liaise with the external auditor.
- Secure that the vendor invoice process and accounting related tasks, are executed well And follow up accounts payable.
- Monitor and forecast cash and interact with the bank and Group Treasury.
- Prepare invoices to clients and follow up accounts receivable.
- Follow-up of lease contracts and investment needs.
- Interact with HR to capture financial related information in payroll, travel and time reporting processes.
- Relevant University degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in the financial management or financial controlling field with strong analytical skills and good communication skills.
- Experience in the preparation of financial reporting and financial forecasting with solid systems and tools proficiency.
- Ability to set priorities effectively, proactive attitude, innovative, creative mindset and ability to work independently in an international environment.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, at a minimum B2 level.
About the employer
At Aker Solutions we deliver integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution, we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. We employ approximately 11,000 people in more than 15 countries.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are empowered by our diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
Please, make sure to submit your CV in English.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...