Our Client is a world leader in the highly specialized operations, including dredging and land reclamation. Due to their involvement in the project for the largest container terminal on the Baltic Sea in Gdańsk, they are currently expanding their team. We are looking for Health & Safety Specialist that will join Gdańsk team.what we offer
- cooperation based on a temporary employment contract, with the possibility of its extension
- attractive salary
- taking care of work safety while running a large project in a container terminal
- interesting professional challenges and varied tasks
- Supervise implementation of HSE rules, regulations, and standards according to company policies and local regulations
- Assist Project HSE-S Manager daily with administrative functions, such as setting up meetings with various individuals, departments and/or third-party companies.
- Compile HS report for inspections, observations, daily & weekly activities, incidents, etc.
- Enter HSE-S data, keeping the databases up to date.
- Monitor subcontractors' paperwork according to Polish regulation
- Assist in plant and equipment inspections to ensure compliance
- Conduct training to the Polish organization’s workforce and workplace including inductions
- Conduct safety audits and on-site inspections; follow up nonconformities and incidents
- Ensure proper maintenance, calibration, and operation of all safety equipment, including personal protective equipment
- Monitor preparedness of emergency response mechanisms and assist in emergency exercises to ensure plans are adequate and known
- Assisting with preparation of HAZID/JSA work sheets
- Monitoring the implementation of the HAZID (hazard identification)/RA (risk assessment) /JSA (job safety analysis) and LMRA (last minute risk analysis) process
- Fluent in English & Polish
- Project minded with a cross and multi-disciplinary approach
- Team player
- 2-5 years of experience in Health & Safety
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...