Do you believe that innovation and science can help people achieve more, feel better and live longer? Is it important for you that your work is meaningful? Join GSK, the world's leading healthcare company.oferujemy
- Possibility of participating in trainings and enhancing skills,
- Possibilities of development within the company's structure,
- Flexible working hours,
- Work culture based on respect, honesty, transparency and focus on patient/ consumer needs,
- Casual work contract,
- 26 PLN gross per hour,
- RandstadPlus - benefit system (sport card, private health care, discounts on online shopping).
- Support the team in daily duties,
- Work with different datasets, create reports and dashboards,
- Support the lifecycle of PC updates,
- Track progress of ongoing changes,
- Communicate with stakeholders,
- Constantly build your knowledge and skills.
- Good ability to communicate in English (written/spoken),
- Familiar with data management tools (e.g. Power BI, SQL, Excel),
- Practical knowledge of Windows 10 (updates, features, settings etc.),
- Good organizational skills, ability to plan and prioritize tasks,
- Ability to work independently and show initiative in the role,
- Most importantly - willingness to learn :)
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47...