Our Client - worldwide leader in providing maritime cargo load handling equipment, intelligent services or intelligent and connected solutions is looking for a logistics order handler, who would provide excellent customer service and coordinate the logistics processes at different stages.
If your English is fluent, your experience in relevant and you feel enthusiastic about dynamic working environment with challenges on a daily basis - apply!
We will happily provide you more details about the offer.oferujemy
- full time contract of employment
- work in a new, modern office in attractive localization - Gdańsk Wrzeszcz
- wide range of benefits: sports card, private healthcare, insurance for life
- a challenging position in an international company with a variety of interesting tasks
- friendly and supportive workplace with development opportunities
Main targets are to order execution of our spare parts orders shipped from our outsourced warehouses or suppliers. You will also be responsible for arranging Transport Order and to following up the transport from warehouses and suppliers as well as creating the Picking List and instructing warehouses to use right packing material for chosen transport mode.
- 2 years of relevant experience in similar role
- University degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge of English at least at level C1
- Knowledge and experience of SAP
- Experience or background in Customer Service in maritime industry would be an asset
- Analytical thinking and strong ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working with people, good team-player
- High ability to structure and prioritize a very large and diverse workload
- Self-driven with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accuracy in daily work
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47