PMO Analyst will use the standard tools and processes as set by CPB O&T and will also help define the CPB PMO’s key focus areas with aim to continuously improve to seek the excellence. PMO Analyst will help define the new reporting templates, KPIs / metrics & measurement methods using the standard tools & techniques to minimize the manual data gathering and reporting actions. PMO Analyst will have PPM (Project Portfolio Management) tools (E.g. Clarity PPM, Citi’s PTS), Agile delivery tools (E.g. JIRA) and collaborative tools (E.g. Confluence) experience.
PMO Analyst will have good understanding of Portfolio – Program – Project and their respective life cycle. PMO Analyst will also be required to guide the Program Managers and Project Managers in the team towards the standard tools and processes usage. PMO Analyst will also have good understanding on program’s stakeholders’ engagement and benefits management. PMO Analyst will ensure right setup & maintenance of roles & responsibilities with RACI matrix and skills matrix across the team.
- The position is based in Tampa reporting to the CPB O&T – Global PMO Head and DR&A – PMO Lead Analyst
- The position will be individual contributor role working with PMO team across CPB team
- As part of large, geographically distributed team(s), PMO Analyst will manage stakeholders across multiple functional areas
- The position requires strong interpersonal, communication & analytical skills in order to engage, negotiate & prioritize the actions during the complex & multi-faced situations to pursue the best outcome for CPB
- B2B contract or Contract of mandate
- Excellent global career growth opportunities.
- Possibility to hybrid work.
- Supportive and friendly teammates and managers.
- An international and multicultural work environment with the opportunity to use English every day.
- Attractive salary and location (Warsaw)
- Subject Matter Expert – PMO, Portfolio Management, Program Management, Project Management, SDLC tools & processes
- Execution – Apply the SME knowledge towards the CPB’s strategic goals to pursue & drive them to the closure
- Leadership – Lead Program Managers and Projects Managers towards the standard tools & processes
- Influence – Engage stakeholders and guide them towards the respective goals completion
- Quality – Oversee efforts to improve the delivery quality. Also ensure KPIs and Status reporting is accurate
- Prioritization – Help prioritize during the various scope or resources or schedule situations
- Cooperation – Facilitate cross-organizational collaboration across various teams
- Flexibility – Encourage creative and innovation solution adoption
- Training – Mentor Program Managers and Project Managers towards the required skills to help improve their performance
- Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
- 6+ years of total experience in large IT organizations preferably in financial services industry
- 3+ years of experience as PMO or Program Manager in large IT organizations preferably in financial services industry
- Preferred professional certifications: PMI – Portfolio Management Professional, PMI – Program Management Professional, Agile – Scaled Agile Framework, Any PMO related professional learning
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47...