The company is looking for a Process Development Specialist for its R&D department. If you have a background in materials science or organic chemistry, are a researcher or active in business, then don't delay! Take advantage of this growth opportunity!oferujemy
- stable and full of development work
- attractive salary
- attractive benefit package
- Friendly work environment
- explore, develop, or enhance new or current processes by proposing innovative solutions.
- conduct syntheses of polyols necessary for researching, developing, or ensuring quality control in processes and products.
- assist manufacturing operations in scaling up new products, refining existing processes, addressing process and quality-related concerns, and optimizing processes.
- create suggestions to enhance plant process efficiencies (e.g., reduce batch cycle time, costs, ensure compliance with environmental, health, and safety standards) and aid in implementing approved ideas locally and across other Stepan locations.
- contribute insights for the introduction of new products regarding safety, feasibility, process definition, and quality.
- support R&D in polyol syntheses and process development for both new and current products.
- collaborate regularly with the factory.
- a graduate degree in materials science or organic chemistry
- min. 2 years of experience in a similar position
- english language skills at b2/c1 level
- experience working in a laboratory environment
- broad understanding of commercial R&D requirements in industry
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47
ta oferta pracy przeznaczona jest dla osób powyżej 18 roku życia...