recommendations for visits to Randstad offices.
Before visiting the randstad office, remember that:
- you do not have to leave your home to apply for a job offer - all you have to do is find the offer you are interested in and fill out the form on our randstad.pl website
- to talk about the details of the offer, you can call the consultant who recruits - you will always find his number in the offer published on the randstad.pl website
- you can have a recruitment meeting online - make an appointment with a consultant using a simple video-recruitment tool
Teams in our local offices can be contacted by phone - numbers can be found by clicking on the office location.
You can also contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
Due to the recommendations of epidemiological services, we recommend limiting visits to Randstad offices to the minimum. If you are in the office:
- only one person can be in the office at a time
- keep a safe distance from the interlocutor (at least 1 m)
- do not shake your hand for a greeting
- do not touch the door handles - use a jacket, sweater or tissue to open the door
- wash and disinfect your hands frequently and very thoroughly
report the problem to your supervisor and / or Randstad consultant if you are not feeling well. They will be able to guide and support you as well as take additional preventive measures.