Join us in solving global energy challenges for future generations.
At Aker Solutions, we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future. We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business.
Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
We've been awarded several large, long-term energy projects. Joining us now will give you an excellent opportunity to be involved from an early stage and contribute to our successful execution of these new energy projects.
Aker Solutions together with Randstad, is currently looking for a Electrical Engineer who will join the team and strengthen our capabilities in the brand-new Gdańsk office.what we offer
- An opportunity to build and develop new structures in Poland and be a part of a new team of pioneers.
- Professional development with the chance to work on a wide variety of projects in a matrix organization.
- Full-time employment contract with a focus on long-term collaboration.
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your life journey.
- Joining a dedicated team of Engineers and learning our methods and systems as you go.
- Training will be given, and you will receive a mentor to guide you while you develop your skills.
- Performing design verification of engineering - either electro, instrument, telecom, or cable steel and early outfitting.
- Verifying engineering and vendor documentation and providing feedback to suppliers on lack of information and discrepancies.
- Verifying the location, installation, and construction-friendly design in the 3D model, PDMS.
- Responsible for the preparation of work packages and following up on changes and variations, to be implemented in the work packages and ensure efficiency in the production.
- Ensuring that the building method is implemented in the EIT design.
- Collaboration with internal teams (design and engineering) and external suppliers.
- Master’s, Bachelor’s or Technician degree within electrical engineering or equivalent (high voltage competency with some level of experience can compensate for lack of degree).
- A couple of years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in performing design verification of engineering - either electro, instrument, telecom or cable steel and early outfitting.
- Experience in cooperation with outside vendors and verifying vendor-documentation.
- Knowledge of electrical regulations and NORSOK (nice to have).
- Proficient command of English, reaching at least the B2+ level.
- Knowledge of 3D modelling programs, Microsoft programs, (training will be given in Aker Solutons systems).
- Great communication and collaborative skills along with a problem-solving mindset.
About the employer
At Aker Solutions we deliver integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution, we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. We employ approximately 11,000 people in more than 15 countries.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are empowered by our diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
Please, make sure to submit your CV in English.
Employment agency entry number 47
this job offer is intended for people over 18 years of age...